Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is an inexpensive topical pore minimizer that is very effective?

Any help would be much appreciated. Danke|||I use Clinique Pore Minimizer with Tzone Shine Control, I%26#039;m not sure if it%26#039;s expensive, cause my mom bought it for me, and it was along time ago, I got two packs. But it works pretty well but I don%26#039;t think it works for the long term... but then again, I use it everyday like I should.





It works good when I do though! Sorry I%26#039;m like barely helping.





Hope I Helped ---|||Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. It can be used as a daily cleanser and as an intensive mask once a week.|||The Neutrogena line works very well... As I have skin that is a tad sensitive, I use the toner at night and the cleanser in the morning so I don%26#039;t dry out too much. You can really tell the difference after about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment