Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are Biore Pore Strips Any Good?

I want to try them for my oily nose. Do they work, and how long for results?|||I used the biore pore strips and they were really good for blackheads but not so good for oily skin-they don%26#039;t make a different to that!!


They are quite expensive thought considering you only get 6 in a pack-only use them once a month!|||Yes, Biore Pore Strips are pretty good. My mom swears by them, but I don%26#039;t get blackheads or whiteheads. But, I have a friend here with me who is making me tell everyone to please help answer her question that I entered, she has a big whitehead and doesn%26#039;t know how to get rid of it!!!|||No, they%26#039;re not. They%26#039;re painful and rip your skin off. Don%26#039;t buy %26#039;em. They%26#039;re also really drying and leave your skin red...it almost looks like you%26#039;ve been sunburned! Not pretty.|||ins. ive never tried them. i would just try if i were u. wht do u have 2 lose? good luck





LIVE THE SOCAL LIFE|||I%26#039;ve tried loads of different pore strips and found them all to be complete crap. Just my experience though.

No comments:

Post a Comment