Saturday, December 26, 2009

Not all S'pore Sub Court cases are reported in newspaper. Any where to check outcome of a particular case?

Yes. Just go to the clerk of court%26#039;s office and look up the case. You can check out the case file and see the verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment