Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Looking for a good, non pore clogging facial sunscreen?

i%26#039;d prefer a good quality opposed to economical choice. I dont want to be ultra greasy or break out either. any suggestions w/ relative prices? thanks!|||sunscreen: 10 dollars|||Im using neutragena sunscreen in spf 45 its with helioplex...which also prevent UVA rays too. Its non greasy, really works and is about $7.|||La Roche Possay. Its a brand that they usually sell at dermatologists%26#039; offices but you can order online. I swear its the best skin care around and I have used everything. It is not crazy expensive either!|||Neutrogena|||I haven%26#039;t used a lot of different brands of facial sunscreens, but I have used Neutrogena and now I don%26#039;t want to use anything else. I think that because most of their products are skin-oriented, they know their way around products for your face. I love their Healthy Defense Oil-Free sunblock. It%26#039;s not greasy at all, and it%26#039;s SPF 45 (It can be hard to find a facial sunscreen that%26#039;s good with a high SPF). You can get it for around ten dollars at Wal-Mart, Target, Long%26#039;s, etc.|||Copportone Oil Free Fragrance Free sunscreen. I have super pale skin, which is also very sensitive. I wear sunscreen daily. I%26#039;ve tried more expensive brands, but this one is the best sunscreen I%26#039;ve ever owned. It doesn%26#039;t cost much, and I can%26#039;t even feel it when I have it on. No grease, and great protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment