Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Get rid of blackheads without pore strips?

i have quite a few blackheads on my nose, and i tried the biore pore strips which didnt work (shocking right?) are there any other ways to get rid of blackheads without digging them out yourself (i%26#039;ve heard it cause scarring)|||It does cause Scaring, as well as Permanent Holes on your Nose/Face,


It happened to me, the best thing is to go to your Family doctor, and ask her to Subscribe you a Dermatologist.


The dermatologist will give you the best possible Serum, and the best thing for your skin type.|||I use St Ives Apricot scrub. (I%26#039;d recommend the regular one over the one that says %26quot;for blackheads%26quot; on it. I%26#039;ve used both and the exfoliating is better with the regular one) It won%26#039;t zap them over night but you should see improvement after a week or two. You%26#039;re right, those pore strips are crap. When I tried it, all it did was rip out a few peach fuzz hairs. Alternate days using the Apricot scrub and an acne face wash. I like Neutrogena Rapid Clear and I only use it two or three days a week so my skin doesn%26#039;t dry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment