Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a great pore minimizer?

I have finally gotten over adult acne. I only use Bare Minerals make-up but the pores on my cheeks, right next to my nose, are huge! HELP!!|||I am right there with you on the getting over acne issue. I have had it for over ten years and I am finally finding out what is good for my skin - so I don%26#039;t have reoccuring acne breakouts. My dermatologist recommends that you use Ester Lauder makeup only - you can use Almay from the store (they are made by the same company). Other makeup products will not help out your pore issues. In addition, I would suggest a few things that my dermatologist has recommended as being the safest and that I live by:


1. Pore minimizer cream from Clinque (under $20 in IL)(never use the acne soaps and etc from there though - you will break out)


2. Use Aveeno Soap - clears out the pores and prevents future breakouts (under $3 in store in IL)


3. Aveeno Lotion for the face - pretects skin from harmful sun rays (even in winter) and sets your makeup better on your face! (under $20 in stores in IL)





Good Luck! I know it is a struggle however I have been making it work for a while now. You are going to love not having to worry about spots from here on out! Congrats!|||i think you should try rosewater as a toner its good


put it on cotton and apply it to yuor face after facewashes|||Try Clinique Pore Minimiser Instant Perfector|||I used a pore minimizing regimen for awhile and it didnt work for the long haul. I did notice a difference in my skin when i stopped drinking so much caffiene and drank more water. Stay on the water thing.|||Have you heard of Nicolle Miller products?


I belong to a company that market those products, I was introduced to them because I wanted to get rid of chemicals in my home for several reasons (my hubby%26#039;s asthma and my little ones eczema are some).


Now I found that they have the best products available at he best possible price.


All the products from this company are naturally based with no harsh chemicals and works great!


I found out that their Zapit line is amazing! you can choose the steps that you need for your specific problem.


You can become a member of the company and buy at retail price and earn an income from home or you can just become a customer.


Whatever you prefer, it is always great to bring those products to your home.


her is my website, you can ask for more info or just give me a call if you want to know more about it.





www.MyKidsFirst.com





Hope it helps!





Mariana|||look for stuff that says %26quot;Poor Minimizing%26quot; on it. I use this heated face treatment by bee/yor/ay sry i don%26#039;t know how to spell it. good luck!|||Clinique pore minimizer, or try the pore minimizing clay mask|||use pore minimizer essence to tighten your pore else it will look like %26quot;strawberry%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment