Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats the best pore minimizing line?

is biore any good?





i have pretty good skin for the most part. just because of the cold months my skin is a little dryer some times and the areas on my cheeks the pores are much more visible.





dont tell me to wear makeup. i refuse to have foundation touch my skin.|||For one that%26#039;s a VERY good idea to not put make-up on dry skin. Make-up only makes it drier, and wearing too much make-up will eventualy later in life make ur skin look older and worse. For breakouts//dry skin//minimizing pores i STRONGLY suggest proactive. I kno it%26#039;s a little expensive but TRUST me it%26#039;s really worth it. For dry skin i use aveeno daily moisturizing creme, or dove lotions. If u have REALLY dry skin and u want it go away overnight, (this usually works but not all the time) than put nivea creme all over ur face overnight. Ur dry skin SHOULD be gone soon if u use the products i just listed.


best of luck%26lt;3|||i personally love neutrogena


it works really well %26amp; quite fast too


me %26amp; alota my firends use it we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment