Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will pore refining cleanser dry out my skin?

it%26#039;s oily on my nose but dry everywhere else. i%26#039;m worried it%26#039;ll dry out the rest of my skin...any suggestions brand-wise?|||yes it would dry out your skin. you can just use that product on your nose adn your regular cleanser every where else. i like dermalogica products you can find out more about them at www.dermalogica.com|||I have the same issue. I use two things, the Biore pore refining cleanser and the St. Juleps Mint Masque. Both really work and won%26#039;t dry out your skin. Make sure to apply a moisterizer to your skin afterwards. Something for oily skin, so it won%26#039;t dry out your pores. Good Luck|||I am in exactly the same position. I cleanse, then use pore refiner, and then put non oil based moisturizer on.





Just a little bit.


*Angel*|||Use a moisturizer afterwards and you won%26#039;t have to worry about it drying out your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment