Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Have 2 Hairs Grow From The Same Pore Is There A Name For This?

it Causes me to bump up like set small amouts of infection every where i have 2 hairs come out and its makeing it hard for me get confidence and if i shave one of them will get ingrown and do the same thing can any one please help and tell me what this is and how to cure it.|||I get those on my legs from time to time along the shin. What I do with them that seems to help is I pluck both hairs out with tweezers and put rubbing alcohol on the spot where they were.|||pull both hairs out of your pore and clean your bump with peroxide for 10 minutes non stop.|||I think you are both affected with ingrown and split-end hair problem. I would recommend you to see a dermatologist ASAP.|||It%26#039;s just an ingrown hair. Don%26#039;t worry about it IT%26#039;S NOTHING.|||Popeye use to call it %26#039; vitalicky %26#039; - I%26#039;d carefully clean it and pull it. Use alcohol.|||Get electrolysis (inexpensive, but slow) or laser hair removal (expensive, but quicker).





I don%26#039;t know what it%26#039;s called though.|||pluck it. dont shave it. i think its an ingrown hair thats already got under your skin.|||hmmm sounds wierd...go get em checked by ur dermatalogists!

No comments:

Post a Comment