Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good pore shrinker?

is there anything that can help me?


because my pores are really big.|||Nothing really shrinks pores. It%26#039;s a myth.


But they will seem smaller if you deep clean them with a mud mask and astringent-type cleaner. Borghese Mud is the best I%26#039;ve ever used. Follow with a glycerin soap like Tom%26#039;s of Maine natural unscented, and then use something refreshing afterwards. This is also a great treatment for hangovers.|||You need a good cleansing routine. I have been using Mary kay products, the classic line that helps with combination skin. It has been very helpful to clearing up my skin and making for a much better appearance. Check www.marykay.com to find a consultant in your area. All of the products are money back guaranteed. Good luck!|||Ice, is the best on pores. I use it all the time! I already clean my face with Cetaphil, so I dont rely on other chemicals for my skin...ice is a much more natural remedy.|||Biore Pore Minimizer... makes my pores virtually invisable|||check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Large pores on face


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/11/large鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment