Saturday, December 26, 2009

How well does Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask work?

lately my skin has been breaking out, today i went to target and got Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask, does it work? how long does it take? when u wash your face do u splash water on your face or use a wet towel?





heres the phttp://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/鈥?/a>|||It is too drying. Way too harsh. I wouldn%26#039;t use it.





Here is a great video on skincare.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPv_POaTT鈥?/a>|||Neutrogena is a really good product when it comes to breakouts, but you might have to alternate with it and a moisturizer, because it%26#039;s so strong, it tends to dry your skin out with every day use, and then your face produces more oil to try and fix it. So it can get really pointless. Just experiment a little bit to find the balance that works with your skin. Everyone is different.|||Yes I have that. I use it as a mask and it gives me a good deep clean feeling. I splash water on my face and rub it off with my hands but only because I%26#039;m too lazy to get a towel - lol, it would be easier with a towel. I don%26#039;t really have lots of breakouts on my face right now but it gives me a good clean feeling.|||Yes, my friend uses it and she really likes it! Its better to splash the water on your face (wet towel will rub it in rather than cleaning it)|||I%26#039;ve never used that specifically, but I%26#039;ve used other Neutrogena products and they usually work pretty well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment