Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I use A Biore Nose Pore strip on my chin?

I bought a box, and it%26#039;s for my nose. Can I use them on my chin? Thanks :)|||yea,


they also sell some that are for that [same brand and all]


so i don%26#039;t see why not :]|||Yes,





After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose OR OTHER FACE AREAS (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won%26#039;t stick if skin is dry.





Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to skin, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.





Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-m芒ch茅.





Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.|||Why, do you have a million blackheads on your chin? If so, yes you can|||Yup.


Biore has face strips too, which is the same thing with just a slightly different shape.|||yeah, the have face ones too for you chin nose forhead and cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment