Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have you tried any pore minimizing products that actually worked?

A good way I have found is:





-Take a very warm rag


-Lay it over your face


-wash your face


-cold rag


-lay over face|||Yes! Loreal Hyrdrofresh Toner is AMAZING! It has no alchohal in it =) but still gives you that refreshing tingling feeling. The toner is pink, and you could probably find it at Ulta or Wegmans or Target.


Here is an amazing routine that TOTALLY minimizes your pores. You could do it once a week.


1. Wash face with an exfoliator


2. Steam face with very warm (not hot) water for 8 minutes


3. Use a clay-based facial mask for 10 minutes


4. Apply toner


5. Apply moisturizer


It works wonders!!|||No there isn%26#039;t really much you can do to make pores smaller, they are the size they are and that%26#039;s it (you can look that up I am not lying). But you can prevent pores from getting larger, Use a gentle cleanser (Neutrogena Fresh Foaming is a nice one), a product with antioxidants (either in a foundation or moisturizer) and use a BHA or AHA product. BHAs are for oily skin AHAs are for drier skin. Salicylic Acid is a BHA that is commonly found in many drugstore products (neutrogena 3 in 1 acne stress control gel and Clearsil sea salt blackhead wipes are 2 examples), AHA is anything that has lactic acid, glycolic acid, maltic acid or citric acid (many just say Alpha hydroxy acid and a % on it).|||Once I took a towel and put it over my fingers, and squeezed out every single blackhead on my nose. Then I took a cotton ball and dipped it in a salicylic acid solution and rubbed it all over my nose. I rubbed the solution on my nose 3 times a day for about 3 days. My nose was so swollen and red, and even had a couple tiny scabs for a couple days (nothing too horrific). Then my nose started peeling from the salicylic acid. After all the dead skin peeled off, I have had smaller pores ever since. I%26#039;m not kidding. They are half the size that they used to be. Nobody is every going to recommend you doing it that way (especially the squeezing blackheads part) but it definitely worked for me.|||No, not really. I use Biore strips because when you unclog the pore, it automatically becomes a bit smaller. The only real way to keep them from getting bigger is by not wearing any makeup (but that%26#039;s not realistic for me) and splashing your face with cold water after you wash.|||clean and clear blackhead eraser. it will do wonders for your pores.








hope this helps(:

No comments:

Post a Comment