Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anyone knows of any 'work fr hme jobs' that u've tried n dnt involve in payin upfront in S'pore?

There is a 100% FREE listing of REAL telecommuting companies that are hiring at http://babymommahustle.blogspot.com





These are popular work at home companies that are hiring. Don%26#039;t get them confused with those other work at home scams. You DO NOT need to pay these companies to work for them.





IF YOU HAVE TO PAY TO APPLY OR TO OBTAIN WORK THEN IT%26#039;S NOT LEGIT!





I got my info from this site. I have only worked for Alpine Access as a CSR and I love it. I can set my own hours, I can take vacations whenever I want (unpaid of course), and I can tend to my kids responsibly. One of the reasons I opted for a work from home job was so I could spend more time with my kids. I don%26#039;t have to pay for gas to go back and forth to work, I don%26#039;t have to put up with the attitudes and superiority complexes at traditional jobs, I get paid through direct deposit, I get to go to my kids extracurricular activities without losing money, and my car insurance is so very low. The only downside is we don%26#039;t have medical insurance through the company...yet. But if I stay with them long enough I will.





Now before you apply know this; IT IS A REAL JOB. You are expected to be professional. You are expected to work the hours you say you%26#039;re going to work and you must be on time. Just because it%26#039;s a work at home job doesn%26#039;t mean there%26#039;s less expected from you. Also, at least 90% of these jobs require a professional sounding voice. No offense, but if you can%26#039;t pronounce your words, the Customer Service jobs may not be for you. I%26#039;m not trying to be funny, but these companies look for the most professional sounding people to represent their companies.





Some jobs do have required equipment you must have to be able to perform your job effectively. Some require specific headsets, internet connections, and experience for example. But don%26#039;t let that stop you from applying. If certain things are required you can get them from eBay, Staples, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment