Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should I buy Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips?

I have awful blackheads on my nose! I am thinking about going to the grocery store today and getting Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. Has anybody tried them? If so, do they work? Thank you!!|||I tried them and they didn%26#039;t work well.|||Hi I鈥檓 a beauty therapist and the answer to your question is NO! dont ever use a pore strip as this will damage your skin a capillaries giving you lots of red blood lines all over your nose and the only way to get rid of them is to get costly laser treatments.


I have found out of all the different products that I have worked with dermalogica is the best, what you are looking for is a product called overnight clearing gel (this is a special product that actually 鈥榚ats鈥?the muck that is the blackhead, it also clears skin of pimples, reduces inflammation and reduces oil) I use this product myself and can honestly say that it works. Just apply a small amount over the affected area at night to skin that has just been cleansed and toned but that hasn鈥檛 had moisturiser applied. Hope this helps you ;-)|||Yes. They are very effective. And I like seeing the junk on the strip when you take it off!|||sure

No comments:

Post a Comment