Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Effects of Biore Pore Strips on skin?

I%26#039;ve read on yahoo answers that biore pore strips work and don%26#039;t work for some people. However, if they do work, what are the negative effects on the skin? Will my pores grow larger permanently from using the strips? |||Negative effects for me were;


the small hairs naturally(down) on the nose were pulled out


skin was stretched


skin felt kinda sore if it was taken off too fast





No long term effects if not used too often.|||You have to put toner on after you peel the strip out so the dirt won%26#039;t go back in. Your pores only get larger if you squeeze it. I%26#039;ve tried and it doesnt work on me though. But you can try to cover your face with a hot towel to expand and relax the pores before putting the strips on. It may work on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment