Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If the Biore pore strips are left on too long, will they leave white residue on your nose?

Im trying to figure out why the strips didnt seem to work on my skin...I followed the directions, but when i went to take the strips off i saw no difference and nothing on the strip, but the white glue stuff was on my nose. Maybe i left them on too long but can anyone help?|||happens to me too.


i try to let my face warm up in the steamy bathroom after i bathe and then apply it.


i wait till 5 mins and see if its really to be pulled off.


if its all hard and stiff, i pull it off. that should do the trick.


dont leave it on for too long|||Not if you wash it off with soap and water!!!!|||sometimes that happens to me if the stuff hasnt dried all the way|||That can happen.





Better than Biore strips is to use a gentle non-drying cleanser like Cetaphil or Ice Elements creme cleanser... also the 2 minute miracle exfoliation gel by Ice Elements (they have a generous sample available for only $3 US http://iceelements.com )





I used to have a huge problem with blackheads and Shelly (the president of the company) helped me on her message board.





Good luck!|||or may b ur nose was a bit oily that%26#039;s why it didnt take out any black-head.


wash ur face, steam the nose a bit to open the pores. then dry it and make sure its oil-free. apply the strips according to the instructions given. and peel. im sure u%26#039;ll b able to remove something

No comments:

Post a Comment