Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best facial products/remedies to reduce pore size and clear up acne?

What is your favorite skin regimen or product that helps reduce pores and clear up acne? I have very little acne, but is does pop up from time to time. My pores are also visible.


Thanks!!!!


:)|||Biore pore refining strips and theyre heating mask! after i use the strips i can barely see my pores!|||Clean and Clear cleanser and toner. They contain salicyllic acid, and if you can%26#039;t get them try something else with that. Also keep a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid gel on hand for when the zits show up.





For the pores use a scrub about twice a week, and the Clean %26amp; Clear will help with them too.|||Well I use Clinique to wash my face. Also, ambi works for my skin too. I think that you could use those products. And don%26#039;t like touch your face or anything. And you should use facial lotion to moisturize your skin|||idk if you have ever heard of the store coborns but thay have this lavander soap there and it is the best thing you can use for acne.|||Megan,


I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://acneargh.wordpress.com/


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps|||PROACTIVE REALLY DOES WORK! I have used it for 10 years... and people say I don%26#039;t have acne and my skin is flawless.... EXACTLY!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment