Monday, December 14, 2009

When I use Topicort, why holes started to apear in my skin and my pore size increased?

I have this skin condition on my face for 2 years now and it itches alot. First I started to have dry, thick skin and under neath the layer of the dry skin, it started to itch. Than small pink and purple like patches started to appear. I used differin in the morning and duac gel at night, but it didnt work. Now Im using Topicort and its very oily and after a few days of using Topicort, holes or small crevaces started to appear. Now I cant live a normal life now. Help?|||It is a hydrocortisone type cream which kind of %26quot;plumps%26quot; your skin, making pores more noticeable.|||If your skin is a dry, and you are bothered by it, I suggest you try Zenmed Sensitive Skin Care System from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com





Zenmend has no side effects and it%26#039;s non-irritant to the


skin. It%26#039;s proven to works fast and it povides Maximum


results! It%26#039;s certainly a good lotion to prevent further


outbreaks.





Another product that I think is effective is Autopalm. This


dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now.


(Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It%26#039;s pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.





Here%26#039;s are some good references:





Dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com





Products that are effective to eliminate dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment