Monday, December 14, 2009

Do those blackhead pore strips for your nose actually work?

to some extent|||They worked for me really well the first... about 3 times I used them.


So the first pack is great - the second and after, meh. :]


Be careful though, as one of my friends has very delicate skin and it make her nose red by taking off skin for a while.|||they work fine, not perfect. use the strip and to remove the blk heads and but cleanse, exfoliate, rinse with warm water.... then rinse with cold water to tighten your pores|||On blackheads, no, but I%26#039;ve heard they%26#039;re good to use on large pores to help shrink them.|||Well, they work for blackheads that are not that big or deep (however you want to say it).|||They seem to work for me. Not completely, but I can see a difference.|||yess!

No comments:

Post a Comment