Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best pore minimizer?

under 20 bucks please. My pores are large, around my nose and under my eyes, they are not clogged , just large and open.





help?|||Again, I suggest peroxide.





It helps clean up any infection or germs around the skin. Pores basically spit out sweat and sweat of germs. If your face is clean and germ free, they won%26#039;t be as big.





You can buy a bottle of peroxide for like $3 or $4. Just because it%26#039;s cheap doesn%26#039;t mean it doesn%26#039;t work though. I%26#039;ve been using it for about a week and noticed my pores have began to shrink dramatically after just a few days. I%26#039;d say give it a shot. It helps with acne too as well as making your face super soft. You probably have it in your medicine closet. So just grab a cotton ball and give it a go. You have nothing to lose (unless you spill some on your shirt, it%26#039;ll get bleached. x__x).|||I have large pores on my cheeks and nose as well. I find the clay masks work the best for this. The clay draws moisture and oils out of the skin and tightens up your pores. You don%26#039;t want to do it every day as it can dry out your skin and you%26#039;ll also want to make sure it%26#039;s glay and not one of those peel gel masks. I didn%26#039;t notice any pore difference in the gel kind. I use Olay Daily Intensive Clay mask and you can get it for $7.99 at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment