Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pore minimiser,can anyone suggest an effective but less expensive one for long term use.?

hi everyone, i have used Clinique pore minimiser tube so far which cost around US$ 34. As a student, i would like a minimiser that is reliable and cost effective in longrun. i have been searching for it in many stores. hope i get some help here too. thanks|||The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn%26#039;t work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!|||Try Neutrogena%26#039;s product range.. they have many solutions for pores and blackheads.. works miracles and very affordable prices :)|||i%26#039;ve heard that egg whites work great. wash off after about fifteen minutes.|||minimizer. maybe if you spell it correctly, you%26#039;ll find more.

No comments:

Post a Comment