Thursday, December 17, 2009

Okay To Shower Before Using Pore Strips?

I Bought Some Pore Strips for the blackheads on my nose and i was wondering if it is okay to shower before or after you use them... and if they leave any signs or symptoms that u used them?|||It is good to shower first because you are supposed to start with a clean nose and also the heat/steam from the shower will open your pores (making the blackheads easier to come out). The only thing that I noticed after removing the strip is that sometimes my nose is itchy for a little bit.|||No, it%26#039;s fine. It doesn%26#039;t really matter. It might make more sense to shower first since you gotta wash and wet your face before you use them.|||I use them every week!! I always shower first because your pore open up when they are exposed to heat. What I think works best is to put it on RIGHT when you get out of the shower because your skin will be warm and wet allowing the pore strip to adhere to your pores!! I usually have a little bit of redness after using them and it goes away over night!|||it%26#039;s fine

No comments:

Post a Comment