Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have large pore,pimple scar,brown spot and black head. it is just horrible. Do I have hope?

I don%26#039;t want to spend alot of money. I lost 100 pound just doing excersice I know it worked for me. I just want to know if there is such a thing I can do to my skin every day to have get rid of large pore, pimple scar, annoying brown spot and black head. I want to look beatiful without makeup. Please Help!!!!|||One really great idea is to take 4-6 aspirins and make them to powder ... mix in 2-4 drops water ... so that you get somekind of a paste of it...


Put this on your nose or where ever you have large pores, pimples and black heads..... Let it get dry (15 mins) and wash it off.





This is good to do 1-2 a week, since it has acetylsalicylic acid which is known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.





Ive used this - and it has helped me SOS-wise when Ive started to have a pimple building up... or in bad cases of black heads.|||For blackheads, you can use Biore Pore Strips, they completely remove blackheads.


There are also lotions that you can use to make your pores smaller and there are treatments (like creams) that can help to fade brown spots on the skin. Just look around the makeup/acne care section of a store - places like WalMart would have all these products.


And........ you just lost 100 pounds! You should be feeling good about yourself, that%26#039;s a great accomplishment. Focus on what is good about you, not on flaws. Congrats on the weight loss!|||Calamine lotion has the same drying effect like toothpaste so you can apply it overnight and wash the next day. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||noxema pads....seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment