Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to reduce pore size?

I have lots of visible pores across my nose and cheeks with small blackheads.





I do cleanse tone and moisturize daily, exfoliate twice a week and use an exfoliating mask once a week.





I always eat my 5 a day and drink between 2-3 litres water each day.





How can I get rid of this problem!





Thank-you!!!|||Aveda has a liquid that helps close up pores. It really works!|||first boil water in a pot. then pour it in a sink. get a towel over your head and put your face about 5 inches away from the sink. wait about 10 minutes for steaming your face. then, wash ur face well and then get ice and rup it all over ur face.





the steam opens the pores and cleans them


the ice closes them up|||ugh, i have the same problem:/





and nothing seems to work!





you can make a mask out of egg whites, smear it on your face for about 15 minutes to let it dry, and then rinse with cold water.


it makes your pores look smaller but only for a few hours.|||Well, I Have had that problem be4, I actually had very bad acne, and sometimes the only thing u can do, is see a doctor. They can prescribe u medication, and treatment that best works for you. I did, and now I%26#039;m acne free!!!|||after you wash and everything (make sure its warm water) splash your face with cold water and it should decrease the size of your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment