Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do pore cleansing strips really work?

I have heard that they work well to remove black heads but I have also heard that they ruin your skin and are too harsh. I have combination skin with blackheads and before I spend money on these things, I wanna know if they actually work or not for my skin type.|||Use Biore Deep Cleansing Pore strips. The best way to use that is after your shower when your pores are more open due to the heat from your shower. In the shower, exfoliate with a scrub like Totally Juicy 2-in-1 Cleanser %26amp; Scrub. When you put the pore strip on, make sure you nose is very wet and press the pore strip down. The box says to leave it on for 15 mins but it depends, I usually leave it on for half an hour. When you peel it make sure you peel it slowly, that way you get all the nasty stuff you can out of your nose. Don%26#039;t use them everyday, just once a week of they can be harsh.|||They do work to remove the initial blackheads. However, if you use them frequently you stretch your pores and make it easier to get them. I suggest that if you are going to use them that you apply a heavy moisturizer with toner in it immediately after each use. Also, I don%26#039;t suggest you use them more than once every 2 to 4 weeks.|||They have never worked for me. They just leave this sticky film on my face! Yuck!!! Try Biore products in the green-they warm up on contact and really clean the skin well. Smells yummy too...|||cleansing strips will just worsen your skin, try to use a scrub exfoliator at least once a week , since blackheads is due to enlarged pores, use an astringent after you wash your skin, i know there is a product from beauticontrol, have a whole set of acne and pores cleansing products and i have seen results from my clients!|||yeah they do|||no. my daughters and their friends have tried these, they are totally useless. don%26#039;t waste your money.|||They are harsh and pull on your skin resulting in loss of elasticity (I%26#039;m a cosmetologist, and we are warned about these things), I%26#039;d get regular facials by a licensed esthetician if I had this problem. If you don%26#039;t have the money, check out your local beauty college, they are usually just as good and a ton cheaper.|||worked for me|||Biore works, the other brands that I%26#039;ve tried don%26#039;t. They are a little harsh on your skin, but not too bad- if you just use them once a week, you should be fine, and they%26#039;ll do the trick.|||Yes, I see a lot in my strips when I pull them off. I have not thought about losing elasticity on my nose, but I suppose that makes sense.|||they worked on my sister|||They do pull alot of the gunk out, and they don%26#039;t irritate my skin (I don%26#039;t have dry or sensitive skin though) They are a bit expensive though, about $1/strip. I also found this stuff at Sally Beauty Supply, it was a brand called %26quot;Beyond Belief%26quot; and was a nose peel. It was a masque-like substance, and you put it on your nose and let it dry, and peel it off. It worked just as well as the strips for me and was less expensive. (About $5, but you get more than 5 uses)|||It may work on minor pores problem but not for me who have large pores. I can only consult dermologist which do laser for me to minimize the pores. There%26#039;s no such thing as completely wipe out the pores, not even in the current high technology comestic surgery. I suggest instead of spending money on these strips, save them up and see an expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment