Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good non-greasy everyday suntan lotion that's not oily or pore clogging?

I%26#039;m hoping to find something with an SPF of 30 or higher for everyday use. Face and body. Most things I have tried are still greasy or oily or they leave a white residue. I%26#039;d like to find something that goes on smoothly and soaks in like a regular body lotion does. I hate that most of them stain my clothes or leave a greasy feeling or residue behind! And most of them have a wierd odor! I am very fair skinned and break out easily. I have tried some of the Neutrogena and Aveeno products.....and still get all the problems I mentioned above!Maybe someone out there has something different to suggest? Thanks!|||i am extremely pale and have very sensitive skin also and the only thing i%26#039;ve found that works for me is banana boat%26#039;s suntanicals sunscreen lotion. it comes in spf 30 and 45. it%26#039;s not at all greasy and it works great. i can apply my makeup over it easily without getting that oily look. and unlike every other sunscreen i%26#039;ve tried, it doesn%26#039;t make me break out. it%26#039;s really more like a lotion than a sunscreen--it absorbs right into the skin. it actually has worked better than any lotion i%26#039;ve tried--it%26#039;s made my skin really soft. also it doesn%26#039;t even smell like sunscreen really which i love about it. i have to wear sunscreen every day, even in the winter, and i love this stuff. it%26#039;s not at all expensive and one tube lasts me about 4-5 months. they don%26#039;t sell it in the winter though, so if you have to wear it in the winter like i do, i would suggest buying an extra tube at the end of the summer to get you through the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment