Monday, April 26, 2010

Who sells the best pore redcure masks?

i used avon%26#039;s. It works really great! even the first time i used i saw a difference.|||I think in addition to a great mask if you did a great regime daily and exfoliate in time you will have better skin, and smaller pores.





I use Arbonne%26#039;s mask - and it works really well in addition to the regime.|||compared to only the high quality brands like lancome and estee lauder. I say it works because If I don%26#039;t get to clean my face I start to see and feel little bumps which my pores produced. I feel so dirty but when I use this the day after the dy I didn%26#039;t get to clean I use this mask http://cgarcia1.qbeautyzone.com/products鈥?/a>


and my skin feels soft like a baby%26#039;s bottom again. No little bumps and not visible either. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment