Monday, April 26, 2010

Just washed my face with Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Scrub and now it feels hot, tight and dry.?

My face has also gone red! Is this normal? Does it mean that it%26#039;s working or should I be concerned. Just texted my mate to ask and she says it%26#039;s just the shock of having a wash! Can anyone be more helpful please?|||Your skin is not used to that cleanser. You should probably just wash it again with warm water and your normal cleanser. Dry it off and put on your normal moisturizer. If your face stays red then you need to go to a dermatologist.|||he he your friend isn%26#039;t a very good one is she you could be allergic to the ingredients|||That product has so many chemicals in it. No wonder your face became red. Try using more natural face scrubs. I would recommend Burt%26#039;s Bees. It has natural ingredients, so I doubt your face will become irritant by it.





And no, red is not normal. Red means your skin is irritated.|||it should feel that way but if its burning dont use it again could cause chemical burns.|||You%26#039;re allergic. Typical reaction when using something that disagrees with you. I had the same thing when I used Johnsons Baby Lotion to clean my face, and the itching, redness burning feeling was just the same.........I rinsed it all off immediately, tried it again a week or so later, and the same reaction. So you would think how come babys%26#039; skin can tolerate it , and not mine....................Stick to natural products, with NO chemicals in them.|||its normal for the tightness and the dryness and the hot sensation them anti spot washes dry your skin and take the oils out as this is what causes spots the redness is probably just your body reacting to the drying i would not worry about it





unless it starts to itch then i would stop using it.|||maybe it%26#039;s an allergic reaction (if you don%26#039;t use these types of products much) but nothing to be afraid of. I have used face products that have left my face tight as well but when I stopped using them a short while after my skin went back to normal. oh yeah, remember to put on a moisturizer (something I didn%26#039;t really like to do because I thought I looked shiny! lol)


but yeah, it%26#039;s nothing to worry much about.|||Use St.Ives Apricot sccrub..its soooo nice,and it works like a charm:)|||Well, it does mean that it is working, and you probably need to use a light moisturiser or some E45 cream, just a little though. If it burns, as opposed to tingles, then do not use this product again, it is too harsh for your particular skin. If it tingles, then it is just doing its job, but the tingling should not last too long.|||you just have sensitive skin, and clearasil is quite harsh so its not a good match 4 ur skin. splash it with cold water and then put on some basic, unfragranced moisturiser like e45 or something similar. dont use it again. try things for sensitive skin, im guessin you have issues with spots too, if you do, then use the st ives apricot cream cleanser scrub 4 blemish prone skin, simple for blemish prone skin, or something similar, theyre a bit less astringent and wil suit you better.|||you need a sensitive face wash|||OK here%26#039;s what you do.


1.wash your face again with clean warm water, don%26#039;t use a hard towel, just use your hands and MAYBE a soft flannel


2. get some face cream (vitamin E preferably), and mix it with a small about of vaseline, not too much or it will make your face greasy


3. rub in into your face in a small soft circular motion.


4. It should calm down after that.|||I think you have sensitive skin, my skin does this to everything i use and i have sensitive skin, use something with aloe in it, the body shop is good.|||Sounds like the scrub was too harsh on your face. Go for something milder and moisturize!|||apply moisturizer n a toner|||I would wash it off and not use it again. Avoid putting other lotions etc on it just now as well %26#039;cause its sensitive.





p.s. I would actually avoid using clearasil at all because it is full of chemicals and not good for your skin at all. It never worked on me. Try %26#039;witch%26#039; or t-zone products - they are natural and brilliant! especially if you%26#039;ve got quite sensitive skin.





Hope that helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment