Monday, April 26, 2010

Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips?

Are these any good because I have lots of blackheads on my nose and these say they even get the tough ones, is that true?


Are these any better than a cheaper brand - or are they worth the money? Any other information about them would be appreciated, thanks!|||I%26#039;ve used them before, I wouldn%26#039;t say they are amazing... they get a few out but not all of them and I think they are as good as the superdrug ones or anything if you use them properly!|||I would say buy 2 products. the strips and the biore warming blackhead removing cleanser. it is in a green bottle.


i use both of these products. the strips don%26#039;t work as well as the cleanser, but they do work.


the cleanser has helped me a lot!


In my opinion, the pore strips are a little bit...expensive. and they only come in packs of like, 8 and14.


The cleanser was about 6 dollars and you get a pretty big bottle.


Hope I helped and good luck!|||I think they work really good.


They are kind of expensive for how many you get, but they worked well for me..


Even though they are almost the same as just the deep ones, they do a good job.





:]|||i got the warming blackhead scrub and to be honest it didn%26#039;t work that well so i don%26#039;t know if the strips will work. but you could try a cheaper brand and if they don%26#039;t work go for the more expensive brand :D

No comments:

Post a Comment