Monday, April 26, 2010

Can anybody give me road distances, time to travel and taxi fares to tourist spots in S'pore from Little India?

My family %26amp; I wil b goin to S%26#039;pore for a week in the 1st wk of July...v%26#039;r stayin at a hotel in Little India...can anybody give me the above mentioned details?


I%26#039;m talking about places like Jurong, Sentosa, Orchard Road, etc.


Also can anybody suggest places where I can visit? I%26#039;l be travellin with me parents and grandparents who are aged...plz tell me accordingly...


Thnx in advance...|||here are some rough estimates





to jurong S$15 (20mins - 30 mins)


to Sentosa $10 (15mins - 20 mins)


to Orchard S8 (10mins) (i reccommend taking the train if going to Orchard)


to airport S$18 (30mins)

No comments:

Post a Comment