Monday, April 26, 2010

Is this a good skin care routine? At night clean my face with Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser and put on a?

ton of Olay Complete All day non greasy spf 15 moisturizer (sensitive skin)





in the morning i put on a tinted moisturizer mixed in with my olay moisturizer and proceed from there with my makeup|||you are the only one who can decide whether or not it is a good skin care routine.... is it working for you? if you have got acne i wouldnt recommend that you use make up as it contains alot of oil and will only clogg your pores causing you to break out. if you are to use any moisturizer make sure that it is oil free... and if as i said you have a skin problem stay away from makeup.. it may cover up but dont you think its better to clear your skin once and for all than always use make up? i think thats the wiser thing to do.. simple routine would be: wash your face with a cleanser, deep pore would be best, pat your skin dry, then tone your skin to remove any left over dirt and to moisten it and revitalise it, then finish off with an oil free moisturizer to take you for the day... keep your skin away from heavy oily products as much as you can...eg: make up.... did you know that it you apply make up and it causes you to have a skin problem, it is known as %26#039;acne cosmetica%26#039;?


anyways i hope with this information i was able to help you..!!! hope you have clear skin soon!!





good luck!!! :-)





*best answer*|||sounds good. I read somewhere, not sure if it%26#039;s true though, that applying a lot of moisturizer like that every day isn%26#039;t good because (according to the book I read) it can make your skin saggy over time. Like I said I have no idea if it%26#039;s true but I still use a moisturizer every night (Olay Regenerist I think, it%26#039;s a pink formula with a black lid and non greasy, smells great too and leaves skin silky) and some nights if my skin isn%26#039;t too dry I only put on what I need.|||yeah! i think that%26#039;s a great balance of cleansing and moisturizing. its great you%26#039;re using moisturizer with sunscreen! a really good product, too, is a Dove Moisturizer Bar. Its like a soap bar thats 25% lotion. I love it!|||That seems like a good skin care routine but you could also try Clinique 3 step skin care or the Almay skin care line. which is designed for what you are looking for.|||it%26#039;s alright but you%26#039;re kinda drowning your skin in products

No comments:

Post a Comment