Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Biore Pore Perfect Deep Cleansing Pore Strips?

Has anyone tried these? I am thinking of heading over to Shoppers and buying a package.. I have quite a few blackheads and my nose gets oily and dirty easily. Grrrr!





I%26#039;d appreciate it if you could give me a short review on them, and your experience!


Thanks!|||Yes they work really great. They will pull out things you didn%26#039;t even know were on your face, when it dries on your face it feels like a cast. You then pull it off, it doesn%26#039;t really hurt too bad at all. It works really well though, just don%26#039;t use them too often, you don%26#039;t want to dry out your face.|||i think those are the one i tried. It turns in to a cast like where ever you put it like nose,chin,and forehead. find that one works wonderful it pulls them right out.|||i have tried them once it hurts comming off but they do work! so.........have fun|||They worked well for me but I only used them once|||ditto what she said|||they really work|||i love them. they can dry your skin out a bit. you are basically pulling off all underneath. Try em|||if you do them correctly they work!|||Ah, yes a guy is answering this question. Im straight too. Anyway, yes I do recommend them. Just be sure to follow the directions. It says to let them dry for 15-20 minutes, but it may take longer. They work great. Your nose will feel different, and smooth for a few days.|||This works! It%26#039;s great. Fast too. You%26#039;ll really like it. I use them on my husband all the time. Don%26#039;t use too often though. Your face needs some oil - if you get rid off all of the oils, your face will just try and reproduce faster!|||great hurts a bit taking them off but worth it|||I have used them in the past. They do work, but sometimes left my nose feeling sticky, like the glue was still on it.





Biore sells a really great black head cleanser. I can%26#039;t think of the name of it, something like heated black head cleanser. You wet your face and squirt some of the cleanser in your hands, then rub your hands together and you will feel the cleanser getting warm, then massage onto your face and rinse clean. I use the stuff about twice a week, because I don%26#039;t want to dry out my skin. You should definitely try it.|||No, but I always wanted to try it.|||they work really well, but you need to let them dry completely before peeling them off.|||OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO鈥?br>




WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment