Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anyone got any recipes for a deep cleanings pore facial mask i can make out of things in my kitchen?

Acne! I hate it!|||Grind some non instant oatmeal to a powder in a blender, add some baking soda ( about 1 teaspoon per 2 tablespoons of oat powder) Make a creamy paste by adding water, massage onto your face, let dry and rinse off.This is soothing and also tightens up pores.|||i dont have any recipes I use to but my self esteem dropped so bad behind acne that I went an got on this medicine called accutane yes its dangerous but I couldnt take it I spent alot of money trying to help my skin and the accutane was the only thing that helped me so if you can afford it get to a dermatologist and ask for it|||Try about.com. They have a little something about everything there.

No comments:

Post a Comment