Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does the biore pore minimising stuff actually work???

i have HUGE pores!|||if you wanna shrink your pores, use toner! i sear it works i had big pores but like a week ago i started using it and it soooo works i promise. and even better, its only a couple bucks! try it! if you have any more questions about it, feel free to add me and message me. but seriously try it- you will thank me for it later|||i know that their facewash controls oil pretty well throughout the day.|||DON%26#039;T BUY IT... I bought it a few months ago and after using it for about a week, my face was PEELING OFF, my skin was dry and it was flaky...My face was flaky and dry. Do not use it, not even using moisturizer with it will help. Also, you will get an itchin sensation after about a week...Its not worth it.Also, im sorry to tell you this but there is NO way to reduce the size of pores, the only thing you can do is keep them clean to make them LOOK smaller. But, don%26#039;t buy that product.

No comments:

Post a Comment