Friday, January 8, 2010

Pore shrinkage and white heads?

Ok, I have no idea who else to ask. I want to shrink my pores on my face and i also have white heads along the sides of my face. I have tried proactive, and it made my face worse! I had pimples in places I never had pimples before! Is there anything else that will work to shrink pores and get rid of whiteheads?|||In this answer I%26#039;m not saying you about products because it depends on your skin.





I will just say you don%26#039;t overdose ANY of products and most important care your skin twice a day. MORNING and before sleep.





Another important tip, first wash/rinse your face with (mild) warm water (it openes and cleanes pores) BUT AFTER u MUST splash it few times with COLD water. Cold water closes your pores not allowing dirt to go back in.|||there isnt a way to actually shrink your pores it is all a lie. But you can make them look a little smaller by using cliniques pore shrinking stuff. As for the acne.. dont use facial scrubs, they will make it worse, and proactive didnt work for me either. So thats when i went to my dermatologist for about 2 years trying various things. They didnt work well either and thats when i switched to Cliniques acne products. If the acne is around your hair then when you go to sleep pin your hair back so the oils dont get near it.|||鈻?use baking soda as your face mask.. mix baking SODA (not powder) with a little water until it becomes a paste, then apply it on the affected area, leave it for 15 minutes to dry, then rinse with water.... do this regularly if your skin is not reactive with this product

No comments:

Post a Comment