Friday, January 8, 2010

I am 21 year old i have so many blackheads on my face. How can I get rid of blackheads and pore free skin.?

The secret of cucumber - grated cucumber is considered as the best toner for the skin. You may also apply fresh tomato juice with a piece of cotton before placing the cucumber. By applying grated cucumber slices on the face, eyes, and neck for 15 to 20 minutes a day for a week or so, you can eliminate persistent blackhead and pimples and prevent future apparition of acne.|||I used to have a problem with black heads on my nose. Try the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser. It has worked really well for me. It does dry out your skin a little so I also use Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Control Moisturizer after wards.|||go to facial therapy lah...now dayz the tecnology dam canggih wad...all U need to do is come out abit $$$...than evrythinx settle. Okay my boy...|||wash daily(2times), exfoliate, use an acid cream or chemical peel

No comments:

Post a Comment