Friday, January 8, 2010

Does Clean and clear daily pore scrub work?

well l use to use that to but lt never worked for me but you can buy a daily scrub from the makers of Nivea. look for Nivea lts a soft cream you can also put on your face. what l do is l buy Oil of Olay beauty bar and l wash my face with this then l put Nivea light cream on my face and lt leaves your face so silky soft... try lt you`ll really like lt...|||I guess it does if you want your face ever more oilier.


But it workes 4 some people.


I would go with a Publix Brand scrub.|||It just depends on your skin.


It doesn%26#039;t work for me.


It has worked for alot of other people that I know


So try it if you want


It Will probably break your skin out if it is not for you


Be prepared:P|||Differs for everyone. I%26#039;ve been using the same bottle, a squirt a day for over six months and so far no acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment