Friday, January 8, 2010

Ice Clenser or Pore Reducing Wash?And is there a biore system?

which one is better ice clenser wash or pore reducing wash from Biore.Ive heard good reviews from both.And i dont want to get both since they%26#039;re expensive.So which is better?(people that have used both products)btw is there a system that works together to get maximum results?|||If you tend to break out .. go with the Ice Cleanser. If not .. (or you%26#039;re on acne meds. from the doctor) then go with the Pore Minimizing face wash.





To get Max. results .. I did the Ice Cleanser, Triple Action Astringent and their Moisturizer.





I did stop using the Ice Cleanser after I went on meds. from my Dermatologist. So now I%26#039;m on the Pore Minimizing one (the one in the tub w/ the beads) and I love it.





If you wanted to buy both .. I would use the Pore Minimizing one in the morning .. and at night use the Ice Cleanser. .. I%26#039;ve also heard of using the Ice Cleanser as a mask. You can do this by NOT wetting your face and put the Ice Cleanser on your face .. lay down and keep it on for 10 minutes.





Hope that helps!|||i use biore pore cleansing scrub then once a week I use biore pore strips....they both work amazing. buy them!! u wont regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment