Friday, January 8, 2010

Biore pore strip reviews? Is it good or bad for you?

I have ALOT of deep blackheads on my nose, cheeks, forhead, and chin.


I have oily skin.





- Is it bad to use them?


- Does it hurt?


- Does it work?|||- theres nothing unhealthy about using them


- it does hurt a little, but thats okay- remember you%26#039;re literally pulling the blackhead from withing your skin.


- it works for me, i hope it works for you!|||It%26#039;s not bad to use them once in a while but don%26#039;t use them a lot.


Yes it hurts to pull them off


It didn%26#039;t work that well for me.|||its not bad


it hurts a little but it works soooooo good


i love them! they are great!|||I heard it%26#039;s not good for your pores.|||I%26#039;ve heard that it works, but never tried it though.


:/

No comments:

Post a Comment