Friday, January 8, 2010

Burt's Bees Pore-refining mask with Garden Tomato toner?

I just got the Burt%26#039;s Bees pore-refining mask and on the back it says you can mix it with water or carrot juice for mature skin, green tea for oily skin, and tomato juice for trouble skin. Since I don%26#039;t have any tomato juice is it ok if I mix it with my Garden Tomato toner. I was just wondering if its ok because it has alcohol and other ingredients. Has any one ever done this before?|||Don%26#039;t do that, it won%26#039;t be effective. I use both of those products. The mask works SO WELL, i had break-out prone skin and just mixed it with water and my skin looks totally clear now. |||the alcohol in the toner will react to and change constancy of the pore mask. you can use distilled water (tap water if you haft to, but it contains mineral traces that can burn the skin) You can use pineapple juice also|||I haven%26#039;t done it myself, but the product name speaks for itself.


I wouldn%26#039;t hesitate.


I%26#039;m a facial officianado.


Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment